Your donation is the future of health care.
Giving Tuesday is a global generosity movement unleashing the power of people and organizations to transform their communities. The idea is simple: it’s a day that encourages people to do good.
You can show your generosity in several ways by advocating for our organization, donating to the organization’s programs, volunteering your time/skill set, or sharing this fundraiser. Everyone has something to give and every act of generosity counts.
We look forward to continuing this work and ask for your support. Your generosity through Giving Tuesday will help your neighbors learn to serve their communities better through professional development programs, allow high school students the opportunity to have hands on career exploration activities, provide scholarships for health professions students from the community seeking to come back and send the community, and provide free health clinics for medically underserved populations.
On or before November 29th we ask that you consider participating in Giving Tuesday by making HEC one of your top three donations. Donation tiers all include the number 26 to celebrate HEC’s 26th year.
WHAT YOUR DONATION WILL DO:
- $26 pays for one health clinic’s necessary supplies
- $126 covers one CPR/AED/First Aid student’s tuition and supplies
- $260 provides one student free tuition for Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training
- $1,026 provides scholarships for a future health professions student in the donor’s name
- $2,600 pays for a Community Health Worker’s course enrollment and state certification
All donations support your community’s health!
Thank you everyone, for your support to the Health Education Center. Since our inception in 1996 we have ushered over 11,600 students through our Healthcare Pipeline Programs and served over 8,300 community members. We could not do this work without you.