The Health Education Center (HEC) is part of the Connecticut Area Health Education Center (AHEC) Network working throughout Connecticut to improve access to basic health care by linking local community groups with the resources of UConn Health and other health professions training programs.
- Continuing Medical Education
- Primary Care Career Advising and
Mentoring Program (PCCAMP)
- Urban Service Track/AHEC Scholars
- Community-Based Experiential Learning
- Migrant Farm Worker Clinics
- National Primary Care Week
- Collegiate Health Service Corps
- Undergraduate Programming
- Youth Health Service Corps
- Public Health Ambassadors
- Biomedical Engineering Discovery Program
- Connecticut Junior Science and Humanities Symposium
Job Seeker Boards
There are four AHEC regional offices in Connecticut, which together provide statewide coverage. Each center serves a distinct area of the state. The Connecticut AHEC Program Office at UConn School of Medicine in Farmington administers the AHEC program in Connecticut.